Discover Cuba, three days visiting great places as Giron, Cienfuegos and colonial Trinidad. Know its beaches and dive sites. During the day, lives the pleasure of diving in its paradisiacal places like the Bay of Pigs. Enjoy healthy coral reefs and shipwrecks that are home to many marine species.
At night many cultural centers offer the experience of living the magic of Cuban nights, traditional Cuban music, dance performances, plays, exhibitions, recorded music and live performances are some of these options.
Description of Activity:
Day 1 – Pick up and departure to Playa Larga, with two dives at the place, night in Playa Larga.
Day 2 – 2 dives in Playa Larga and departure to Cienfuegos, Cienfuegos night.
Day 3 – Drive to Trinidad, two dives in Guajimico, visit the colonial city and return.
The package includes:
- Auto leased to a national company and fuel car.
- 3 days of travel to locations specified.
- Accommodation in house rents, with shared double room, these rooms have a magnificent comfort, air conditioning and bathroom.
- 6 dives in excellent dive sites swim with schools of colorful fish in underwater caves, shipwrecks, appreciating the extensive barrier reef from our shores.
- Visita a Guamá y paseo en lancha a la aldea Taina.
- Breakfast and dinner
- Diving equipment, bottles and weights.
- Service diving instructor.
- Underwater photography and ground all the way to a DVD.
- Visits to places of interest in every part of the journey.
- Guide service 24 hours and professional driver
The package does not include:
- Extra costs of route
- Services not specified.
Group 2 people: 620 CUC x person
Group 3 people: 530 CUC x person
Group 4 – 6 people: 490 CUC x person
Dives extra: additional 25 CUC
For groups over 6 persons we'll submit a customized budget.
If you bring your own diving equipment will be deducted 20 cuc Package.
Prices are given in CUC per person and based on double share. If you want the room you will be charged only for a plus of 15 CUC per day.
The package is not rigid and the route can alter your route or schedule based on customer requirements. Always respecting the places and the duration agreed.
- Although we include quality equipment, for your convenience we suggest bringing your own mask and wet suit.