With diving in Cuba you’ll enjoy seascapes of unparalleled beauty, crystal clear waters and a wide and colorful fauna. The coral reefs and exotic species stand out. Tourists enjoy much a dive with sunken ships and ecosystems formed around them.
You will be able to dive with all the security. You will walk hand in hand with highly qualified instructors.
We invite you to have one of the most amazing experiences of your life.
- Scuba Diving in Guajimico, CienfuegosGuajimico is ideal for those who want to combine diving with the tranquility of the Cuban countryside; away from the noise of the city and make great dives from a boat called La Dama Azul.Read more
- Diving in Cayo Coco: the diversity of underwater richesCayo Coco is one of the most attractive islands of Cuba and although it has already become famous for its luxury tourist facilities and the peaceful environment; it is also considered one of the best ...Read more
- Diving in Santa Maria Key, Jardines del ReyOne of the most famous tourist destinations in Cuba for diving is the Santa Maria Key, at King´s Gardens archipelago, just north of the central Villa Clara province, where Nature has spilled beauty both above ...Read more
- Diving in Jardines del Rey, unforgetable experience.Divers, whether experts or beginners, considered an excellent option for diving in Cuba take a trip to the keys that make up the Jardines del Rey (King´s Gardens), in the eastern part of the Sabana-Camaguey ...Read more
- Diving in Santa Lucia beachIn the northeastern region of Cuba, in Camagüey´s province there is a beach that offers a variety of options for lovers of the seabed. The 20 km long coastline of Santa Lucia is protected by ...Read more
- Marina Hemingway Dive Center, HavanaYou should get to the Marina Hemingway for having the opportunity of visiting one of the amazing places the island of Cuba offers for diving. It is located about 15 km from downtown Havana. There ...Read more
- Diving in María La Gorda in Pinar del RíoIt is well worth traveling the distance between Pinar del Rio and one of the most exotic beaches of Cuba: Maria La Gorda. Between tobacco, sugar cane and banana plantations, time elapses on your way ...Read more
- Diving on the Isla de la JuventudHaving many dive sites that have not been visited for a period of two decades is an excellent reason to venture diving in the Isla de la Juventud in the archipelago of Los Canarreos, south ...Read more
- Diving in Cayo Levisa in Pinar del Rio.Los Colorados archipelago is located in the Cuban westernmost province Pinar del Rio, and is made up of small cays, including: Cayo Levisa, Cayo Paraiso and Cayo Jutía. For diving enthusiasts, a great choice would ...Read more
- Diving in Cayo Largo, Cuba. Scuba Diving and Snorkeling excursionsCayo Largo is located east of Isla de la Juventud and is considered one of the best options for diving enthusiasts. The services provided are strictly for foreigners and is exquisitely prepared for divers and ...Read more
- Diving in the Ancon Beach, Trinidad, Sancti SpíritusIn the Ancon peninsula, Trinidad, in the central Cuban province of Sancti Spiritus, there is a network of comfortable hotels and a diving center of great prestige. Here you will find an excellent way to ...Read more
- Barracuda Dive Center in VaraderoCuba is an incomparabable destination for practicing scuba diving. It´s surround by calm waters with a 24 degrees temperature almost the whole year all over its 60,000 km2 of area. There are magnificent places full ...Read more
- Diving in Playa Giron in Matanzas. Zapata PeninsulaWhen it comes to diving in the south coast of Cuba you should make a stop on the diving center of the Bay of Pigs, in the famous Zapata Peninsula. There you can find excellent ...Read more