Discover Cuba, three days of sightseeing in fantastic places like Giron and Playa Larga in the Bay of Pigs. Know its attractive beaches and dive sites. During the day, live the pleasures of diving in its paradisiacal landscapes. Enjoy healthy coral reefs and ship wrecks that are home to many marine species.
Day 1 – Pick up in Varadero or Havana and departure to Playa Larga (Long Beach), with two dives in Punta Perdiz, night in Playa Larga.
Day 2 – 1 Cavern diving (optional) and one at sea (Fish Cave), Guama boat tour, night in Playa Larga.
Day 3 – 1 Cavern diving (optional) and one at sea (El Brinco and tunnels), return to Varadero or Havana.
The Package Includes:
- Auto rented to a national company.
- Car Fuel.
- 3 day travels to the specified locations.
- Accommodation in houses for rent, with shared double room, these rooms have a magnificent comfort, air conditioning and bathroom.
- 6 dives in excellent dive spots, swim with schools of colorful fish, underwater caves, shipwrecks, and appreciate the extensive coral reef coasts.
- Boat ride on the Laguna del Tesoro in Guama and visit to the Taino village.
- Diving equipment, cylinders and weights.
- Diving instructor services.
- DVD with underwater and regular photographs of the whole trip.
- Visits to the landmarks of each place.
- Guide service and professional driver during the journey.
The package does not include:
- Extra expenses.
- Unspecified Services.
Group of 2 persons: 580 CUC x person
Group of 3 people: 540 CUC x person
Group of 4-6 persons: 490 CUC x person
Extra dives: 25 additional CUC
For groups over 6 persons we'll submit a customized budget.
If you bring your own diving equipment will be deducted 20 cuc Package.
Prices are given in CUC per person and based on double share. If you want the room you will be charged only for a plus of 15 CUC per day.
The package is not rigid and the route can alter your route or schedule based on customer requirements. Always respecting the places and the duration agreed.
- Although we include quality equipment, for your convenience we suggest bringing your own mask and wet suit.