Initiations and Diving Courses in Cuba
The waters off Cuba are ideal for the learning and enjoyment of diving, thanks to its temperature (an average of 26 degrees) and the visibility, which can be up to 40 meters. If you are interested in learning how to dive, we can teach you with a fast and simple learning system that combines theory and practice.
Scuba Diving Initiations
Using a simple system that combines theory and practice, we teach you everything you need to know to enjoy your first dive under our warm, clear waters. This immersion and the experience gained will help you enjoy the fascinating pleasures found under the sea surface so that you can choose to get an international diving certification.
- Scuba Diving Initiation in Bay of Pigs70 USDDiving is easy, fun and exciting. Learn with us and discover the amazing universe of colors of the seabed from the beaches of the Bay of Pigs.Read more
- Scuba Diving Introduction in Varadero55 USDIf you visit Varadero and its surroundings do not miss this excellent opportunity of knowing the fascinating underwater world of Coral Beach, located in the world famous resort of Varadero.Read more
SSI International Courses
Scuba Schools International (SSI) grew out of the passion of a few avid divers who were intent on making it possible for anyone to learn how to scuba dive.
For more than 40 years, SSI has provided training, scuba diving certification, and educational resources for divers, dive instructors, dive centers and resorts around the world. Started in 1970, SSI has expanded to include more than 30 Service Centers, is represented in more than 110 countries with over 2.500 International locations, and has materials printed in more than 30 languages.
SSI is clearly the name to trust in the diving world, and we attribute that success to our uncompromising standards and focused methodology.
- 5 Days travel with SSI International Course included850 USDFive days and four nights at Playa Larga and Cienfuegos where you can get your SSI Open Water International Certification. It includes dives, accommodation, tours, transportation, breakfasts and dinners and much more …Read more
- Open Water Diver, SSI International Course350 USDBecoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure! We make sure you are truly comfortable with the skills and equipment you will use.Read more
- Try Scuba Diving, SSI International Course80 USDTry Scuba Diving! It’s your opportunity to discover the magical world of colorful fish and living reefs in crystal clear blue and warm water.Read more